Currently we are recruiting for the position of:
- Preparation, painting and polishing elements in accordance with the technical guidelines,
- Quality Control of painted elements,
- Maintaining a tidy and welled workplace,
- Responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Vocational training,
- Experience min. 2 years,
- Technical and practical knowledge of paints,
- Knowledge of work safety and hygiene rules,
- Ability to work in a team.
- An attractive salary,
- A contract of employment,
- Different types of training, courses,
- Professional development,
- Work with professional tools in a well-ventilated area.
If you are interested in working for KOMTEC Technology Composites JSC please send your application documents (Resume with a photo and a cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your documents at the company’s headquarters.
Application documents should include the statement:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”